Monday, November 5, 2012

THE Transformation!


Take an ordinary room and use the best paint out there.....Benjamin Moore Aura. What's left? THE Transformation! ( I'm a BzzAgent and received samples or coupons).



Gathered a group of co-workers in the lunchroom. I had before and after photos of my completed room and a color sample of the shade I chose. Many folks are interested in painting this time of the year, especially for the Holidays. I let everyone know (and most do know that I am quite handy around the house), that this was by far the BEST paint I have ever used. Told them about the low odor, one coat coverage and the ease of clean up. I even had some directions to the local Benjamin Moore store, and most took it! It's easy to talk up and discuss a product that you truly believe in, and AURA paint is one I can definitely vouch for.


  • #imabzzagent


Here's How To Transform.

No comments: