Wednesday, November 7, 2012


Highest Quality T-shirts and Socks on the market!


When I purchase t-shirts and socks, the main thing I look for is quality. Quality products=products that last. So, this Bzzz Agent (I'm a BzzAgent and I received samples or coupons) was right up my alley.

These are NO ordinary t-shirts. The thread count and feel of them are second to none, I couldn't wait to try one on. The feling next to your skin, its like a glove. The properties and attributes of them speak to their quality. These shirts are made to LAST!

The socks are comfy and soft, and if you're going to be on your feet all day......these are the socks you want to be in. The cushioning can be felt, perfect for lounging around in or for long endurance wear ALL day long. If you're looking for the ultimate in socks and underwear, the G Collection by Goldtoe is the one for you.

I know now what many friends and relatives will be getting for the Holidays! Looks like a trip to Kohl's will be in order! This collection will NOT dissappoint you, try it and you will not be sorry.

Twitter:  #GotItFree or #GotADiscount
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/GoldToe?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments: